You don’t have to go with the same old traditional guestbook for your guests, which will eventually end up laying on a table or be placed into a box. We have discovered exciting and creative guestbook ideas that serve a purpose and are so much fun! These ideas can be a work of art in your home, commemorative for future anniversaries, a keepsake to pass down to your children, fun decor for your wedding and so much more.
- Loving and supportive comments will sure keep you both warm while snuggling with this quilt. Have your guests sign a square of linen with permanent pens–make sure they are machine washable safe so it doesn’t run or bleed.
- On one side of the puzzle features a portrait photo chosen by the bride and groom and have the back side for the wedding guest’s personal comments. Put the pieces inside a glass container at the wedding venue, together with a message requesting guest to autograph the incomplete backside.
- Everyone stamps a finger print and writes their name with a little good luck wish! Remember write small so everyone gets a spot to say something to the newlyweds.
- This unique guestbook idea is a perfect idea for newlyweds who like to travel or if the bride and groom have a lot of guests from out of state.
- Have everyone sign the corn hole board! This is a great idea for fun-loving couples and you can even play at the wedding!
- Coasters are a great alternative to a guestbook. The bride and groom can use the coasters their new home so write down fun and loving words of wisdom for the newlyweds. Keep in mind, they may use these coasters while entertaining guests at their home so write something appropriate.
- Have your guests sign a decorative surf board. Not only does it make for a unique guestbook, it makes for a fun piece of decor that compliments your wedding theme.
- Have your guests sign the outside of the bottles of wine that you plan on drinking on your first anniversary. After the bottles are empty, you can clean them out and have them as a keepsake.